Find your ideal new home
The Nightingale specification is a mix of contemporary styling and ergonomic design.
Our hand-selected fixtures and fittings have been tried and tested in our other recent developments. Our main objective is always to balance function and energy efficiency with good design and premium quality.
Quality spec comes as standard
- White gloss fitted, handless kitchen by Hatt or equal approved
- Single oven, cooker hood, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer and free-standing white fridge freezer by AEG group or equivalent approved
- 28mm work tops with 100mm upstand
- Glass splashback to hob area
- Contemporary style bathroom suite by Geberit or equal approved comprising of close coupled toilet, vanity sink unit and combined bath shower mix over bath
- Wall tiling 200mm x 100mm brick white splashback to basin with full height tiling to shower area
- Contemporary style brassware by Bristan or equal approved
- All bedrooms to be fitted with carpet where applicable
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms, lounge and dining area where applicable
- 94mm x 18 skirting in white matt
- 69mm x 18mm architrave in white matt
- Walls to be plasterboard, finished in single-coloured emulsion (walls) and white emulsion (ceiling)
- Luxury vinyl flooring to bathrooms, lounge, kitchen and apartment entrance
- Electric heating – panel heaters by Dimplex or similar
- Electric heated towel rails by Dimplex or similar
- Fabric of building traditional brick-Caledonian Buff Blend with contrasting render panels – anthracite grey
Take a walk around Strutt House apartments…
Find your ideal new home
Strutt House: Type A
Perfect for sharing, Type A is fabulously-proportioned with two ensuite bedrooms.
Boasting a unique design with two equal-sized bedrooms with ensuites, this apartment is the first of its kind and has not been seen on the Derby market before. The central open-plan living, dining and kitchen space makes this apartment perfect for sharing.
Strutt House: Type B
There are just nine Type B apartments available in Strutt House. The bedrooms are identical in size and proportion, with a generous family bathroom to share.
This meticulously-maintained designed two-bedroom apartment utilises space fully with no internal corridors. The generous L-shaped open-plan living, dining and kitchen is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen comes equipped with white high-gloss doors and appliances for a luxury finish.
Strutt House: Type C
There are plenty of these spacious one-bedroom apartments available, perfect for modern living.
This is a fabulously-apportioned one-bedroom apartment with an open-plan lounge and kitchen-diner area, boasting a floor-to-ceiling window allowing plenty of natural light.
The bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes as shown in the plan and easy access to the bathroom from the hallway.
Strutt House: Type E
There are just five of these select apartments available at Nightingale Quarter. These apartments have a more traditional layout with two bedrooms.
The layout encompasses a delightfully-separated living and sleeping quarters; with the bedrooms in close proximity of the family bedroom.
The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area is the largest of all our apartments and creates a fabulous space for entertaining.